Wednesday, December 1, 2010

When it Snows!

It is December 1, 2010. We only have a dusting of snow, but any day we could have more than enough for a lot of fun and hard work. This picture of Rachel and the Snowman Family was taken in our front yard in 2007.

The rest of this blog will be focused on our family members in the "white stuff". Enjoy!

Grampie always appreciates the help of anyone who is willing to pick up a shovel and "clear the deck". Here Rachel and Kyle put forth a brave effort against the snowy pile-up.

I remember how much I really LOVED snow when I was a little girl -- snow forts; snow men; "fox and geese" ... a tag-like game; snow angels; and even some snow shoe-ing! I also loved looking at decorated shop windows and Christmas lights when the snow was falling lightly around us.   The older I got, the happier I was to just watch it through the window.

And here are a few more memories of snow & winter:


No comments:

Post a Comment